Sunday 12 January 2014

Wish List: In Need Of A New Dress

First of all, I'd like to say a huuuge thank you to everyone who has followed me over these past few weeks. I've been blogging for around two months now and I reached 100 followers on Bloglovin' during Wednesday's blogger chat on Twitter, so thank you very much!! 

I thought I would do a different kind of post today. I see these types of posts frequently posted on various blogs that I follow and I really wanted to have a go at one myself.


Now that I'm 18 I would like to go out more often, so I'm in need of more 'going out' clothes. I'm a big fan of LBDs, but I want to add a splash of colour into my wardrobe, therefore I've chosen a variety of dresses from New Look's website that I like the look of.


1. White Floral Print Edge Bodycon Dress, £22.99


I think this is such a pretty, elegant dress and the colour 'white' makes a change to what I usually wear. The floral print around the edges of the dress outlines your figure and the three-quarter length sleeves means you won't be too cold if you're going out at this time of year. Also, the floral design is perfect for when Spring arrives, so I would be able to wear this dress for the next few months!


2. Blue Round Neck Cap Sleeve Bodycon Dress, £12.99


Another bodycon! I love figure hugging dresses for when I go out and I find that bright blue really suits me. I absolutely love simple dresses like this, as you can add accessories to jazz it up, as well as a cute clutch bag and heels.


3. Blue Short Sleeve Skater Dress, £19.99


I chose this dress as it looks versatile; I could wear it during the day with leggings and boots, or dress it up and wear it in the evening with black tights. I like the fact that it's tight around the waist and then flares slightly out; very flattering!


4. Red Space Dye 3/4 Sleeve Bodycon Dress, £14.99


I absolutely adore the pattern of this dress (plus it has three-quarter length sleeves like the first dress, which I'm a fan of!) I would either add some chunky black boots with this, or heels! This dress has got a grunge feel about it, which would look great with dark nails!


New Look is one of my favourite shops; the clothes and shoes are gorgeous (and they're not too expensive!) I've loved doing this type of post, plus it's my first fashion-related post. I think I might do more of these quite soon!:-)



Which shop do you prefer to buy dresses from?

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I nominated you for the Liebster Award ^^
    Check out my blog for more information.

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I'll have a look!:-)

      Zoe xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please visit my blog post at http://kiaracatanzaro.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/liebster-award-many-thanks/ and you'll see the rules and questions I have left for you! Good luck and enjoy the rest of your day! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress is gorgeous!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award woohoo :)
    Check out my blog for more info xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just nominated you for a Liebester Award!
    Check out my blog for the details.
    http://sjayniee.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://sjayniee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    Congrats, have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:-) I will look at your blog now!:-) x

      Delete