Saturday 25 January 2014

Last Night's Outfit: Clubbing

Hello! Before I start this post, I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has followed me over these past two months; I love blogging and I recently reached 200 followers on Bloglovin! It means a lot that people are actually reading what I'm writing, so thank you!

Anywho, last night I went into town with a group of friends and we had a great night clubbing. I thought I would do my first outfit post, so here you go! :-)


I love wearing a dress on a night out; it's just an easy way to dress up! I bought this dress from H&M not that long ago as I loved the floral print (plus it makes a difference to just wearing plain black dresses!) The price was around £15, which is why H&M is my favourite shop hehe!



I also got these shoes from New Look not that long ago. I wanted some comfortable wedges, so these were perfect for me! Heels usually tend to hurt me after a while, but I find wedges much easier to walk in.


I had a good night last night (the best I've had in a while) but it was chucking it down! Luckily my friends let me under their umbrella!


Hope you enjoyed this kind of post. I don't do many outfit of the days as it's hard to find good lighting in my house. Plus, it's hard getting my full outfit in, which is why I have two separate photos of my dress and shoes.





Anyway, thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. love that dress so much <3
    stephanie ♡ thestylegerm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in that dress hun: love the sheer mesh detailing :)

    I found your blog via BlogLovin and would love if you could stop by & catch up on my latest GHD Party Hair Tutorial & Pink Jewel Styler post for some inspiration too :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Okay I'll have a read now:-)xx

      Delete
  3. That dress is amazing and you look amazing in it!

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress it really suits you xxx

    ReplyDelete